Get Built In Parameter
This node will query up a built in parameter by its name. If a list of names is supplied to ParameterNames input then it will return a nested list containing parameter values for each supplied element.
This node will rename files in a specified directory based on a unique identifier. Identifier is a string that if contained in a destination file name will trigger this definition to rename it to a new name from a corresponding list supplied into New Names input.
This node also requires a Boolean toggle supplied to RunIt in order for it to execute.
String From List
This node will take an input of a list and concatenate each item from a list to create one string. It will use a user specified separator between each item on a list. Use Nested Lists to build complex strings for, let’s say, custom file names.
This node will initiate a print procedure in Revit based on a few inputs.
- Views – This is a list of views (Sheets are views in Revit API) that will be printed.
- Print Range – Use Print Range node to get available options for this setting. I have only tested it with “Select” as input so far so choose carefully. :-)
- Combined File – is a Boolean input that when set to True will combine all printed files into a single PDF.
- Printer Name – Available printer names can be obtained from Local Printers Names node. So far I have only tested it with Adobe PDF.
- Print Settings – These are settings that will be applied to each sheet. Use Print Settings node to query up currently available user defined Print Settings.
- File Path – This is a File Path input that should specify a destination and file name ending with .pdf extension. This is a file name that will be applied to a file when Combined File settings is set to True, while if that settings is set to False and individual PDFs are plotted a default name will be used (ProjectFileName-User-Sheet-SheetNumber-SheetName.pdf)
- RunIt – its a Boolean input that when set to True will execute this node. Keep in mind that printing can be a time consuming operation hence I suggest to set this input to True only in strategically timed moments.
This node will query up all user defined Print Settings currently available in the project.
Local Printer Names
This node will query up all locally installed (excludes network) printers and will return their names in a list. This node is useful when defining inputs for the Print PDF node.
This node will query up the three available settings for Printing Range.
Get Views from View Set
This node will take an input of a View Set name (string) and return a list of Views/Sheets that are contained in that set.
This node will query up all user created View Sets currently in the project. It will return just the name of the set as a String.
This node will clear all Null values from a list or nested list.
This node will perform a Mass Addition on a list or nested list.